Wednesday, April 06, 2005

First Thunderstorm

Yesterday was great. Spend the evening with my son playing in the yard and watching the dark clouds hang on the horizon. Every fifteen minutes or so we were reminded of the coming storm with cracks of rumbling thunder in the distance.

With each roll of thunder Jacob would point to the sky and say waassaattt? So I picked all the toys out of the yard, I relized this would be my new job in life, and went inside to enjoy our first thunderstorm of the season.

Thunderstorms are wonderful, especially in the country. They remind you of how great and powerful mother nature is, aka "God". Hibbing is especially spectacular for weather. Lots of snow, beautiful northren lights, great cloud structure, and awesome sunsets. I believe God brought me to hibbing because he knows how I enjoy all of these things. Of course there are alot of other reasons but that is just one that was just for me personally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jilb said...

I love when it thunderstorms. I like to just sit and watch it rain. And it does remind of how powerful God really is.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home