Monday, April 18, 2005

District Counsel

First morning of District Counsel and I am very excited to be in the Twin Cities so I get up early and play to take my laptop to Caribou for a nice latte. I get in my Explorer to go to get coffee and I begin to back up and it stalls. So I start it up again and pull forward and it stalls. CRAP! I thinking my altenator is all jacked up. But I notice that my gas tank is completely empty. So I think I must of ran out of gas. So instead of drinking a great cup of coffee and Blogging I am sitting in the hotel drinking instant coffee watching the news and playing on my laptop.

I guess I will wait until some other pastor wakes up so that I can get a ride to the gas station to get a gallon of gas so I can be on my way today. Not what I really wanted to do this morning. Man, I have a hard life...lol...I hope that it is a gas problem vs. a real problem.

Speaking of woes. I am a teller at District Counsel which means I have to sit through all the business meetings. Thanks Simerson for volunteering me.

3 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's interesting..

Too bad it's not the way you first described it.. Caribou Coffee typing on your laptop sipping a latte with the intoxicating fragrance of coffee surrounding you! But instead, you're at a hotel, lol.

12:18 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Have fun sitting still for 2 straight days of meetings!! LOLOL
PS- didja get a gas card??

7:37 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Yeah, he got a gas card, but he traded it for an old, beat up, two-gallon gas can from a local station. Watch for $3000 gas charges from around our great nation to appear in the mailbox soon.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home