Saturday, September 17, 2005

For you Mom

This post is specifically for my mother who is living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Mom, here are a few pictures of my parenials that you were asking about.


The hydrendia didn't miss a beat.


If the rabbits would stop eating that perenials I gave you they would eventually look like this. But by the time they bloom you will be in Kyrgyzstan. I bet they are blooming as we speak.


I am not sure what this is maybe Aster? Rachel gave me a little clump a couple years ago. Now it is huge.

My parenial garden and veggie garden looks great this year. I will post some harvest pictures in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's so awesome of you to post pictures of your flowers for your mother. I think it's just awesome that you grow flowers!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home