Friday, July 01, 2005

Grey Trout Lake

This past week I spent three days on Grey Trout Lake in Ontario, Canada. A friend of mine, Matt Hagsten invited my to go to his families cabin. It is in the middle of no where. It was a great trip. Matt, Tony, Jason and I piled into my dodge dakota and made the four hour trip to the cabin.

Once we got up there we unloaded about a thousand pounds of food. Mostly consisting of pop and chips. We then walked through the largest cloud of mosquito's to the boat. As fast as possible we got our stuff into the boat and shoved off to make our way to the cabin.

Here is a picture of a small bay to the left of the Hagsten Retreat Center.




We did some fishing, cliff jumping, a lot of game playing and a little sleeping. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



J-Train on the cliff ready to jump


Matt our fishing guide.


Tony displaying his first lake trout. Kinda small Tony


Jason, aka ("J-Fro" "TopHat" "Hair Berea" "Bug") hanging with supper.

6 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Talk about afro! Sorry, Jason.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

haha...very funny brooke, but seriously PA when are you going to put the video up jeez

1:34 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Sorry.. -cough, cough-

8:24 AM  
Blogger Abe said...

sorry Jason i have been so consumed with watching cartoon network that I haven't gotten to the video. It is hard to find time when all i do is watch TV all day.
*sarcasim intended.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

PA to tell you the truth I havent even watched very much t.v. this summer. Its amazing, but what you were meaning to say is that in my free time I have been biking and playing SWG. But anyways where have you been I was just at the weight room and no PA, thats like the 8th time its happened.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jilb said...

Hey my parents have a cabin in Grey Trout! That's funny!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home