Friday, July 15, 2005

Life's different when your a Dad.

Tonight I actually have no plans. Which is rare for me. Their just always seems to be something going on. Well tonight there was NADA. So I thought I would call a couple people and see if I could find something to do. I didn't work out. So I decided to mow the lawn and just hang out with Jacob. Well we got into a gun fight. I think he ended up winning. That leads me to the title. The difference is I am more than happy to play guns with a two year old than to have "plans". Here are the pics of the battle.



3 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

That's so cute! He is adorable. I'm glad you're starting him young (with the whole gun thing). And I'm not suprised he won. That kid's got skill!

9:00 PM  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

He is going to start outshooting you when u go hunting pretty soon.

3:51 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

He's gonna be a huntin' man!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home