Friday, December 02, 2005

The Beginning of a "Party" Weekend

Today is the beginning of a Party weekend. This evening Jessica and I have invited all the Youth Pastors and spouses over for a Christmas Party. Jess and I are the "OLD" people in the section so we have decided to take some initiave and get our section rolling.

Tommorow we are going over to the Williamson's place for our staff and board Christmas Party. Then there is Sunday of course. You have church and sunday school. I get to do BGMC and a video discussion for the adults.

Today I am going to cut another tree. YES we have two! Also I am planning on making some garland. I am a little bit of a Christmas FREAK. Here are a couple childhood facts that support the former sentance.

I always put cookies and milk out for santa through out my highschool years. I would lay in our living room with chirstmas music and just stare at the tree. I wanted to get all the "Christmas" in because i knew it only lasted for a month. This may seem normal to some of you but for a freshman in highschool probably a little wierd. When I was toddler I made a baby Jesus out of dough with a cherrio for a crown. I still have it to this day, even though it is all dried and broken. i definately have Christmas issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home