Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Snow Shovel


Who likes to shovel snow? December it isn't too bad, but come March it really starts to get old. I was shoveling snow yesterday to make way for the party last night. As usual my trusty side kick was right there with me shoveling away.

The greatest thing about this pictures is that my son reminds me of Ralphy's brother in The Christmas Story. I am sure if he fell down there was no way he was going to get up. It was about 10 degrees yesterday and he kep saying, " haut dad haut". I am sure he was hot even though it was so cold. He was bundled up like the abominal snowman. As you can see he is in training for his teen years of shoveling the driveway.

bwt - this is three post in a row. I personal record for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home