Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

Wow! See what vacation will do to your posting habits. Well now that the weather is getting nice and lawns need to be mowed and gardens planted the blog may be a little slow this summer season. I will be sure to keep cyberspace up to day for time to time this summer.

Today being Memorial Day it made me thing back to my Hawaii trip. While in Honolulu Jessica and I when to the Arizona Memorial. It is probably one of most memorable historical experiences I have had. Here are a few pictures from my visit.


This is on Arizona Memorial looking up through the ceiling to the flag which is actual attached to the Arizona.


Front gun turrent of the Arizona



This writing is mounted at the base of the Flag pole.


If you ever have the opportunity to visit the Arizona Memorial it is a great place to remember the individual who gave their lives for a free America.

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

absolutely beautiful.

8:12 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

What he said.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home