Sunday, December 04, 2005

An Early Christmas

Jim Dietrich tells me that him and Linda want to come over tonight to drop something off. That worked perfect for our schedule so we told them to plan on staying for coffee.

So Linda come in and says that we have to sit on in the living room until Jim comes in. By now we realize that they are up to something beyond just dropping off a nice Christmas gift. Jim hauls in a bunch of stuff while Linda is keeping us preoccupied in the living room. He comes and sits down and hands me a card and says that he got together with a bunch of guys to get me an early Christmas present.

To my SUPRISE it is a ....

You have to click on the present to see what I got.

Thanks everyone who pitched in on the present I appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Dude,
Love the Laser part. That is sooooo cool!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

bout time you start posting again, I had given up on you.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Abe said...

Elvis I got your invitation today they are nice.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home