Friday, June 24, 2005

Summer Landscaping

Well the posting has slowed way down. It summer on the Iron Range! It only last for about two months here so you have to work fast to enjoy the hot sun. Yesterday it was 96 degrees outside. Wow we only get one day year when it is that hot around here. Here are a few pictures of a couple landscaping projects I have been working on this summer.

This little bush was planted last year along side of my small herb garden it survived the long winter and has bloomed this year with great color.


It seems chives and cottage cheese has become a staple in our house this summer. Chives are pretty common herb, but when they bloom I think they are quite pretty.


Here is the whole herb garden.

1 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hey Broberg want some Hostas? My step-mom has like a billion. I'm sure she could split some and give to ya.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home