Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wow Another Kid

Today was the day. Levi Mark James Broberg was born at 7:50am on Tuesday, December 27th. A pretty great day as I look back on it.

I saw things today that I should never see again. First off C-sections are brutal. I always had this idea that doctors were neat and clean and orderly. But what I witnessed today destroyed that idea. Not that our doctor was poor or unskill to the contrary I think she is very skilled. To sit and the foot of the bed and see what actually goes on during a C-Section will make your head spin. It gave me a greater appreciation for how God has given our body the ability to heal.

One minute I am watching my wife being sew up with something that looks like it was used to create Frankenstien, and 4 hours later she is eating a McFlurry hanging out with a bunch of people. AMAZING. Even more unbelieveable is that in 3-6 weeks she will be moving around nurturing the boys she brought into the world. God was right we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I will leave you with a picture of me and my new born son.

2 Comments:

Blogger N and crew said...

Congratulations to you both! I love the name. We hope you all remain healthy and recover quickly. Have a lot of fun with your two beautiful boys.

Love,
Nikki, Mike and kids :)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Your blog is great, and I know something about the night elves, they are the race I WOW power leveling when I get my first account:The reclusive Night Elves power leveling[ were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft Power Leveling. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. I love this race and suggested everyone that start their WOW power leveling a rogue or druidof night elf

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home