Tuesday, June 20, 2006

From 4-wheelers to Tractors

Yeah you heard right. I moved. Yep, I have made the transition from four wheeler to tractors. Now in stead of sitting at four way stops watching four wheelers going by I watch as tractors pass by as if it were normal to jump on your John Deer or Case tractor and run to Walmart Supercenter for a dozen eggs.

Now I am sure your mind is full of flat, barren grid work of farmland that would resemble the Iowa or Nebraska. Well it looks nothing like that. Sparta area is full of rolling farmland broken up with thick hardwoods. My parents live just outside of town. They are two houses from the city limits. Now when I say city limits I am not talking about Hibbing. There the city limits were huge. From my understanding it is the largest town per square mile in MN. Here are a couple pictures of Sparta. This is what I see when I look out my parents window.


That is all for now. Coming soon....jacob recieves four staples to the head and I have pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yowza. That'd be crazy seeing a tractor on the street.

I heard about poor Jacob. I'm praying for him too!

love ya

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home